The UTV Experience
Half day rentals are from 8:30AM – 1:00PM or 2:00PM – 6:30PM.
Full day rentals are from 8:30AM – 6:30PM.
Walk-ins are welcome, or special requests can be made by calling.
Rules & Regulations
- Payment must be made in full at time of booking.
- Renters must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license (Must show at time of rental).
- Drivers must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license (Must show at time of rental).
- Riders must be at least 5 years of age.
- All renters/drivers must read and sign a rental agreement and waiver (see insurance & damages).
- All renters/drivers must watch a Safety and Instructional video.
- All rentals require a $1500 credit authorization (see Insurance and Damages).
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled rental time.
- If you are late in returning: You will be charged
$50 for every 30 minutes.
- Smoking is prohibited in the UTVs.
- Pets are prohibited in the UTVs.
- Alcohol and drugs are prohibited from use before or during the rental period. Operating under the influence will not be tolerated. We will not rent to anyone we suspect as under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Official rules of NH:
- Helmets, gas, and trail map are included in rental price.
- Helmets and eye protection are required by law (we sell sunglasses).
- Closed-toe shoes are recommended.
- What to bring: Eye protection, rain gear or jacket (plan for New England weather), sun screen/bug spray, water, food and snacks (bring a cooler or buy one from us).
- Drive safely and do not exceed posted speed limits.
- Always drive on the right side of the trail.
- Be respectful of other drivers on the trails.
- Always stay on designated trails!!
- All cancellations will be charged a $30 cancellation fee per vehicle.
- We will refund you the cost of your purchase, minus the cancellation fee, for any cancellations made 7 days or more prior to your reservation.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made under 7 days from your reservation.
- No-shows will not be given a refund.
- Reservations may be changed at least 7 days or more prior to your original reservation.
- Changes made under 7 days from the original reservation will be charged a $30 cancellation fee per vehicle.
- Changes cannot be made within 48 hours from the original reservation.
- All changes made to reservations are dependent on availability.
Insurance & Damages
- All machines rented require a credit card pre-authorization of $1500.
- An optional $40 damage waiver may be purchased that limits your responsibility to $1500.
- Without the damage waiver, you are responsible for the total cost of all damages.
- The damage waiver only covers damage to the UTV you are renting.
- The damage waiver does not cover damage to other machines, vehicles, or property.
- The $1500 hold will be released after the satisfactory return of the UTV.
- In the event of a breakdown, we will do our best to get you back on the trail as fast as we can.
- We will not credit you for lost time due to damages from reckless driving.
We Are Here To Help You With Any Questions You May Have
A Utility Terrain Vehicle is also known as a side-by-side (or SxS). It is a recreational off-highway vehicle that seats 2 or 4 passengers next to each other.
We generally ride rain or shine. In the occurrence of a severe weather event, we reserve the right to reschedule reservations at no cost to you.
Helmets and eye protection are required by law. Please dress or bring clothing appropriate for New England weather. Jackets and closed-toe shoes are recommended
You must have a valid driver’s license (shown at the time of reservation) in order to rent or drive our machines. All drivers must be at least 18 years of age.
No, however, all rentals do require a $1500 credit pre-authorization. If you purchase the $40 damage waiver, $1500 is the most you will financially be responsible for if our machine is damaged. If you do not buy the waiver, you will be completely responsible for all damages. This does not include damage to other machines, vehicles or property.